When you are shopping for 10gig Network Card, you may feel panicked and overwhelmed because there are a lot of brands are selling it on the market, and you can’t even select your favorite designs because whatever the representations are, you will love them all. So, before deciding to buy any stuff online, ensure you analyze and read carefully buying guide somewhere from trustworthy sources.
Best 10gig Network Card
Finding the best 10gig Network Card for you is not an easy task. It can be a major investment, so that way, we have rounded up the best 10gig Network Card that will meet the requirements of different types of shoppers. Check out the list down below!
2 used from $79.99
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1 Gbps, 100 Mbps), automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming
- Free CAT6A Ethernet Cable: To maximize TX401's performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases
2 used from $80.95
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps networking delivers up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks
- Full compatibility with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility
- Windows and Linux support for flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux Kernel 4.4/4.2/3.6/3.2
- RJ45 port easily upgrades your desktop to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network Cables
- Prioritize your data with built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology, allowing you to prioritize bandwidth and supported data packets for a smooth online experience
- Equipped with original Intel 82599EN controller which supports I/O virtualization and make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10/Visa, Linux, VMware ESX.
- Single SFP+ ports let you connect to 10 Gigabit SFP+ module/DAC/AOC for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI-E X8 Lane is suitable for both PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
- Driver CD is included natively. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card X520-10G-1S-X8 (Compare to Intel X520-DA1) x1, Driver CD x1, 2.62inch Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support. PS: Due to the particularity in QNAP/Synology system, for QNAP/Synology user, please contact our customer service before purchase.
- ✅Controller(s): Base on Broadcom BCM57810S Controller, which supports Single Root I/O virtualization and improve servers stability. Compare to Broadcom BCM57810S Ethernet Network Card.
- ✅Support OS：Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Linux, Centos/RHEL 6/7/8, Ubuntu 16/18/19/20, Debian 9/10/11, FreeBSD 10/11/12, Vmware ESX/Esxi 6/7, SLSE 11/12,etc.
- ✅SFP+ PCI-E NIC: 10Gb Dual SFP+ Ports, apply to 10G SFP+ module/ DAC /AOC. PCI Express 2.0. 5.0 G T/s x 8 Lane, compatible with PCIE X8, X16 Slot.
- ✅Easy to install：Coming with a driver CD to install OS. Packed with BOTH Low Profile Bracket and Full-height Bracket that support on Standard and Slim computer/server.
- ✅After-sales service: Provides 24/7 Customer Service, 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
- 10G SFP+: 10G SFP+ PCIe adapter provides one SFP+ slot for high speed 10 Gigabit fiber connectivity
- CONVERT A PCle 2.0 x4 SLOT: The SPF adapter converts a free PCI Express slot into a 10 Gigabit SFP+ slot.
- VLAN SUPPORT: IEEE 802.1Q tagged-based VLAN support
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: The SFP+ adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server, and Linux operating systems.
- JUMBO FRAME: The 10G SFP adapter sends larger packets, or jumbo frames (up to 16 KB), for increased performance
- The original chip is used as the main control chip to effectively prevent packet loss, makes the servers more stable when running uninterrupted.
- Dual SFP+ Ports, can connect 10Gb/s SFP+ Transceiver Modules or SFP+ Direct Attach Copper Cables, but please kindly note to choose compatible Intel.
- Network card compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows Server, Windows7/8/Visa, Linux, VMware and more. Support PCI Express X8 or X16 slots.
- Easy to use, just need to download the driver from CD and install on your computer. Or download the driver from Intel’s website.
- 1-year Warranty, 30 Days Free-returned, Free Lifelong Technology Support.
1 used from $198.86
- Blazing FAST 10 Gaps speeds - capable of 10x the speeds of Gigabit Ethernet to complete all your networking and online tasks.
- Fiber optics - Compatible with the latest fiber optic technology which carries high speed transmissions over a much greater distance than traditional copper cables.
- Built-in cooling - a stylish and sophisticated aluminum heatsink keeps the XG-C100F cool during high Performance tasks.
- Sfp+ cage - the SFP+ cage allows for both fiber optic and Direct-Attach copper connections. Operating Temperature- 0 °C to 40 °C ( °F to ºF). Storage Temperature:-40 ° to 60 ° C ( °F to °F)
- Automatic prioritization – Built-in QoS technology automatically boosts bandwidth to important streams or games.
- Equipped with original Broadcom BCM57810S controller chip which make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2008, Server 2008R2, and HPC Server 2008, 32 and 64-bit Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7 and 6.1; SLES 10 and 11; VMware 4.1u2 and 5.0u1.
- Dual SFP+ ports let you connect to 10 Gigabit SFP+ module/DAC/AOC for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI Express 2.0 x8 Lane is suitable for both PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
- Driver CD is included natively, you also can download it from Broadcom website. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: 10Gtek BCM57810S-DA2 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
1 used from $148.68
- HARDWARE INTERFACE: 1 x 10Gbps RJ-45 Ethernet port (Supported Speeds: 10Gbps / 5Gbps / 2.5Gbps / 1Gbps / 100Mbps), PCIe 3.0 x4 interface, LED indicators
- PCI EXPRESS: This 10GbE PCIe card converts a PCIe 2.0 or 3.0 x4 slot into a 10G Ethernet Port
- 10G PORT: 10G PCIe card adapter supports five speeds: 10Gbps, 5Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps
- 2.5/5GBASE-T SUPPORT: 2.5/5GBASE-T specification (802.3bz) supports 2.5G and 5G speeds over standard Cat5e cables at distances up to 100m
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: The 10G adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server. Windows 10,8.1,8, Windows Server 2016,2012,2012 R2
5 used from $29.89
- HP NC523SFP
We have evaluated and reviewed 10 10gig Network Card available on the market, and we lay you our convictions merged with customer satisfaction who tried these great products before.
You can ensure regarding the things listed on Tmadisonshop.com as this stuff are purchased and tried by a good many consumers. With varied choices provided, we tend to hope you’ve got found the one that may satisfy your desires.
We use technology to gather our catalog based on a diversity of factors, including but not bounded and limited to the following: brand value, price, customer reviews, product quality, features, specifications, and more.
Tmadisonshop.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.